Spacious Five Bedroom English Tudor Style Home located in Old Town
Welcome to Amberlea House
Amberlea House is an English Tudor style home located in the heart of Niagara on the Lake, a short stroll to the lake and fine shops. The house sits on a beautifully landscaped property nestled among Pines, Olive trees and English Ivy.
The Amberlea House has been completely renovated and decorated and features a heated kidney shaped pool. The backyard is an oasis surrounded by Silver Birch and big Oak trees, a large interlocking brick patio with dining and lounging areas, and a Gas BBQ that is connected to the gas line of the house.
The Amberlea House offers 5 bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms, 2 fireplaces, laundry, dishwasher, wireless internet access, and Central Air Conditioning. There is beautiful woodwork throughout the home which is typically found in an English Tudor home.
Amberlea House Features
- 5 Bedrooms, 6 separate beds
- 3 full Bathrooms
- 2 Fireplaces
- Wifi Internet Access
- Central Air Conditioning
- Fully equipped laundry room
- Master Bedroom – Gas Fireplace, en suite bathroom
- Cable TV in Living Room and Master Bedroom
- Sound system with CD player
- Well equipped Kitchen with new stainless appliances including dishwasher and microwave
- All linens and towels provided
- Heated kidney shaped pool
- Gas BBQ
- Outside dining and lounging area
- Large deck off kitchen
- Parking for up to 4 cars