Historic, English Country Home, circa 1820, in the Heritage District
Welcome to Avalon, Circa 1820
Historic English Country home, located one block from Queen Street in the Heritage District. Avalon is less than a 2 minute walk to the Shaw Theatres, fine shops, Lake Ontario, the golf course and world class dining. It features a heated private pool set in a mature landscaped garden, 4 spacious bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms and two fireplaces. Enjoy preparing meals with family and friends in the stunning farmhouse kitchen with high end appliances including the Thermodor cooktop, Kitchenaid wall oven and brand new Bosch dishwasher.
Our home features high speed Wi-Fi, two large TV’s, Keurig and drip coffee makers, washer and dryer, and central air conditioning.
This charming house which has been tastefully restored, is partially covered in Trumpet Vine and English roses. It has been beautifully furnished and very comfortable! It features hand knotted area rugs and many antiques from the area. If you are looking for a genuine Niagara on the Lake experience, Avalon is the perfect place to stay.
There are original wide plank pine floors throughout the home and exposed wooden beams dating back to when the house was built in 1820. Although full of original charm, respecting the home’s history, Avalon is well equipped with all modern amenities.
- 2,500 sq. feet
- 4 large bedrooms
- 3 full bathrooms, 2 are en suites
- Wifi Internet Access
- Comfortable mattresses and fine quality linens
- 2 fireplaces (one ornamental)
- Central Air Conditioning
- Washer and dryer
- New stainless steel appliances, including Thermador Induction Cooktop, KitchenAid Wall Oven and Dishwasher
- Eat-in Kitchen and Dining Room
- Hardwood flooring throughout with hand knotted rugs
- Cable TV, One in Living Room and Master Bedroom
- The house is thoroughly cleaned prior to your arrival and all linens, towels, soaps, paper products, and spices are provided
- Heated kidney shaped pool
- Outdoor dining and lounging area
- Weber Gas BBQ
- Parking for up to 3 cars