A Historic Home, that has been lovingly restored, in Old Town
Welcome to Simcoe Pines
A historic house, circa 1850, that has been lovingly restored in the heart of Town in Niagara on the Lake.
Simcoe Pines is a unique four bedroom, three bathroom home located in Old Town in Niagara on the Lake. It features a private, heated pool with outside bar, terrace off the Master suite, two fireplaces, high ceilings, hardwood floors and wireless internet access.
We invite you to enjoy our home with family and friends. We offer it to guests who seek the comforts and privacy of vacationing in their own home and are looking for an authentic Niagara-on-the-Lake experience. It is a very spacious house, full of character and completely equipped with all amenities.
Perfect for celebrating special occasions and creating memories.
Simcoe Pines Features
- 3,000 sq. feet of living space
- 4 bedrooms – sleeps 10 comfortably
- 3 full bathrooms, all ensuite or with ensuite privileges
- 2 gas fireplaces, one in the Living Room, one in the Master Bedroom
- Wifi Internet Access
- Central Air Conditioning
- Main floor laundry room
- Hardwood floors with hand knotted rugs
- Antique light fixtures
- Cable TV in Living Room & Master Bedroom
- Large terrace off master suite
- Well equipped kitchen with a new Heartland stove with warming drawer, dishwasher and microwave
- The house is thoroughly cleaned prior to your arrival and all linens, towels, soaps, paper products, and spices are provided
- Heated kidney shaped pool in private, fenced yard
- Weber gas BBQ
- Outside bar, decking and dining area
- Double hammock
- Parking for up to 3 cars